Event + experiential agency. Good progression opportunities. Excellent holiday package. Collaborative team approach. Training allowance. Creative Producer role. Team away days. Training allowance.
Working as part of a team and working closely with the Creative Director and content design team, as the new Creative Producer you would be responsible for;
- Creating a network of creative production suppliers for world-class production outputs
- Creation and management of venues database
- Sourcing and hiring of other creative show personnel
- Providing a source of inspiration within the company, inspiring our creative with innovative suppliers and
This role would suit a candidate coming from a Creative Producer role within an experiential or events agency working within music, sports or fitness. The ideal candidate will have some or all of the following;
- Extensive experience working in live event and content environments
- An extremely good communicator - written and verbal
- Proven track record in managing stake holders and multiple client briefs
- In-depth understanding of the production processes
The Creative Producer would be joining a well established agency who are growing rapidly. They have a diverse portfolio of clients across music, sports, fitness, lifestyle and events to name a few. They pride themselves on being people-orientated and their impressive employee retention rate is a testament to that. The Creative Producer will join a 20+ team working across multiple campaigns and spanning across various channels. They will enjoy a great working culture as well as a salary up to 30k for the right candidate.
This is an active requirement, so if you are interested then apply with an up to date CV and relevant work samples of work...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job