Team Manager - Potters Bar
£20,600 - £22,399 plus benefits
As a team manager at Co-op, you'll have a real chance to progress your retail career. We'll provide a clear plan for your progression and opportunities to develop your leadership skills. You'll also get the chance to give something back to the local community too.
What you'll be doing as a team manager:
With a focus on coaching, mentoring and developing the team, your biggest responsibilities are:
* deputising in the absence of the store manager
* working with the store team to build strong links with local communities and Co-op businesses
* motivating the team to increase membership sign ups and engagement
* building a safe and secure store environment
* reacting quickly and positively to changing local needs
Who can be a Co-op team manager?
We're truly committed to helping our colleagues grow and develop, so we're looking for people who really want to progress their retail career. A knack for problem-solving will serve you brilliantly in our business, as will a confident, reassuring approach to the constant change of the retail world. We're also looking for:
* experience as a supervisor or team leader
* a proven record of leading, mentoring and developing teams of various sizes and ability
* an interest in helping to support and improve your local community
* experience of working as part of a team in a customer facing environment
It's an exciting time to join us as a team manager, with new stores opening across the country, and big plans in place to spread our message of cooperation. We also offer a benefits package including:
* a competitive salary
* great holiday allowance
* discounts on Co-op products and services
* a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
Building an inclusive work environment
We're actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. We want to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can celebrate their differences, contribute their best work and develop to their full potential.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. Find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application, you'll need to complete an online assessment. It will take around 20 minutes to complete this test...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job