Presentations Graphics Specialist
6-month temporary contract
£23.98 per hour
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
An incredible opportunity has become available with our client, a leading global law firm based in beautiful offices in the city, close to Liverpool Street station. They are looking for a Presentations Graphics Specialist to work within their Marketing and Business Development team. This position has a generous hourly rate of £23.98 per hour, plus amazing benefits.
As the Presentations Graphics Specialist in this innovative industry leading law firm, you will be supported by colleagues from around the world. You will be part of a team which develop creative and high impact DTP documents, as well as supporting all graphics projects within the team, whilst aligning with the brand guidelines.
Role and responsibilities
· To be accountable for delivering a valuable and creative presentation service to the global Business
· To take effective briefs, brief others and lead a small team in the creation of high impact presentations
· To monitor the overall quality and timeliness of the service taking action to remedy any issues.
· Deliver technical advice and knowledge for presentation preparation for distribution
· Maintaining client relationships, whilst identifying and managing the expectations of key stakeholders
· Ability to work quickly and accurately to produce presentations using PowerPoint 2010
· Knowledge and experience in all aspects of presentation preparation for distribution
· Able to provide MS Office 2010 support to the in-house client base
· Produce templates and materials to improve efficiency of service
· Educated in Art/Design or a related field with strong analytical skills
· Previous experience in a similar professional services role
Who they are looking for
· An expert in analysing data and presenting information in a clear, concise and impactful manner
· Good communication and messaging skills
· A calm and professional approach who works well under pressure.
· Attention to detail, customer focus and a flexible approach
If this exciting opportunity to work for a leading global law firm who really knows how are offering a great 6 month opportunity and you are looking to take the next step in your career then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job