Senior Paid Search (PPC) Executive (French Speaking) - Global Digital Brand - £40k + Bonus
I'm recruiting for an ambitious PPC specialist to join an established yet growing, global household name digital company who mix digital creativity with incredible products that make a huge impact on people's lives.
Their highly motivated employees at all levels are driven to deliver unrivalled experiences for their customers across the globe, and always strive for new ways to turn ideas into beautiful new product offerings.
Reporting to the Performance Marketing Manager, this role sits within a powerhouse of an international performance marketing team based in their London HQ, focused on their fast growing European markets. This role is for France, and I'm looking for a talented Performance Marketing Executive for Paid Search, fluent in French.
- Hands on driving customer acquisition strategy and campaign management of paid digital channels
- Involvement with affiliate relationships, coming up with campaign and optimisation ideas
- Make sure all campaigns are within budget and achieve the target ROAS
- Implementing an intelligent test and learn approach across paid channels
- Constantly have an eye on building solid business cases to drive sales via budgetary increases
Key Skills Required
- You must be fluent in French and English for this role
- At least a year of solid experience hands-on direct response experience in PPC including Google Shopping
- Highly numerical and data-driven
- Great with Google and Bing
- European marketing experience
- You must be 100% hands on
- You must have Google Shopping experience
- You will be highly adaptive to change
- You will be ambitious and driven to succeed
- Ideally you will have agency experience (or have been hands-on client-side)
- GA experience also would be ideal
- Some paid social and affiliate experience would be good, but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PPC Executive, perhaps with a strong track record of agency experience who's ready for a move to client side and wants to have an impact on a data driven digital business actually growing this year, despite the economic situation.
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working
- Amazing office
- Incredible training and development opportunities
- Loads of health care, fitness and discount benefits
- Mac or PC, your choice!
- Lots of team incentives and social events
- 33 days of holiday to start with, rising to 38!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job