Flexipol/ Synpac supply packaging into the food, pharmaceutical markets as well as others and have grown steadily each year, providing long term secure employment.
The company prides itself on its innovative approach to product design and manufacturing, along with an excellent reputation for high quality customer service. There are approximately 252 staff currently employed working across the company and its manufacturing sites. This role is a new position to support our busy and successful sales team in Hull.
The role of the Sales Correspondent is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this aim throughout Flexipol/ Synpac.
The sales Correspondent is expected to understand and satisfy the customers' requirements and exceed their expectations if possible.
This job description is designed to contain a list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by Flexipol/Synpac…………..
1. Providing help and advice to customers/prospects using the company's products, services and technical support.
2. Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and at face to face meetings.
3. Investigating customers complaints/problems by communicating with other departments.
4. Keeping accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customers.
5. Analysing sales/customer statistics/data and providing senior management with relevant reports.
6. Processing customers' orders and producing all relevant support documentation via the company's computer software.
7. Developing feedback or complaints procedure.
8. Supporting the external sales team.
9. Attend training and to further develop relevant knowledge and skills.
10. To proactively manage customers' orders from receipt to completion.
11. To work closely with sales colleagues to ensure a team approach to the management of accounts is maintained.
12. Ensure knowledge of the customer and the account is shared and that the data held in the system is accurate and up to date at all times.
13. You will be required to familiarise yourself with other accounts of the team.
14. Actively seek out new opportunities in line with the business objectives.
15. Build a good working relationship with the customers.
16. Manage customer's stocks through effective knowledge of customers' order patterns and sales forecasts.
17. Responding in a timely manner to customers enquiries.
The ideal candidate will have……………
• A good understanding of Microsoft excel, outlook and word.
• A good level of maths to be able to calculate percentages/ product weights/ prices etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong attention to detail and very good accuracy
• Ability to multi task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
• Strong phone presence and experience of sales calls.
• Customer service focus
• Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
• Excellent administration skills
• Experience with CRM system would be ideal but not essential...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job