Editor - UK, Work Remotely (Tech Space)
My client is a global B2B media and events company. They have an exciting opening for an enthusiastic and driven editor to oversee their Technology Events.
The Editor oversees the content direction, strategy and authors the majority of the content for the hub. Their audience is comprised of senior level technology executives charged security their corporate date.
As Editor for this site you will have the opportunity to:
· Interview Director-level IT executives and industry thought leaders for editorial content
· Research and stay on top of evolving industry trends
· Manage the social media channels for the site
· Conceptualize, strategize, and implement content plans
· Write daily / weekly content
· Liaise with the sales team and client Subject Matter Experts
· Work closely with the marketing manager to ensure quality assurance and audience growth
· Travel (domestically) to relevant industry events (average 4-6 per year)
· Host webinars and video round tables
· Opportunity for growth!
We are looking for an ambitious editor who can work at a fast pace, manage multiple projects simultaneously and converse with senior level executives in the tech space. This is a remote, but full time position. Knowledge of B2B writing preferred and technology or data analytics experience is a bonus...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job