Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with a leading financial services organisation. This client requires the candidate to work within the office, due to the confidential information you will be dealing with.
Your new role
In your new role as a Presentation and graphics specialist you will be responsible for producing a variety of marketing materials. This includes, creative pitch books, custom covers and templates, infographics, animation, etc. Using relevant software applications to an advanced level. You will Assist with the production of creative PPT pitch books and offers conceptual and visual solutions to enhance client materials including motion graphics. You will also Produce maps, diagrams, illustrations, charts
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 years or above of creative support in a corporate, service-oriented environment, ideally in a financial institution - essential
- Advanced knowledge of industry standard graphic design applications - essential
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) - essential
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (I.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional) - essential
- Adobe Animate, Adobe Premiere Pro - an advantage
- Knowledge of external print processes - desirable
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive up to £29 Per Hour (Umbrella) What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and salary expectations, I will contact you if your experience is relevant.
Please only apply if you have the required skill set and industry experience.
Apply for Job