The Media Manager will use their ability to build and foster strong relationships with key stakeholders and influence buy-in to leverage all possible revenue. You will be a team player who thrives in a highly fluid, agile environment and delivers excellent customer service with innovative sales solutions. The Media Manager will oversee a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
This role demands proactivity, enthusiasm, passion and an unerring willingness to succeed.
Role & Responsibilities
- Contribute to delivering weekly, monthly and quarterly team sales targets. Develop and nurture new and existing relationships with both external partners and internal stakeholders
- Apply your detailed knowledge of the Global Outdoor inventory to provide relevant solutions for briefs and development of proactive ideas
- Companion sell OOH alongside other media platforms to win business and drive revenue
- Use exceptional negotiation and selling in order to maintain trading rates and secure high-volume deals
- Collaborate with OOH specialists in order to grow sales opportunities
- Manage and develop relationships with a range of stakeholders across Global
Key Skills & Experience
- Tertiary educated in a relevant field
- Demonstrated media sales experience as an experienced Account Manager
- Strong understanding of the UK Media market Place
- Direct agency sales experience and able to successfully pitch to clients
- Hitting and exceeding sales targets consistently in a team environment (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly)
- Proactive sales approach and able to deliver creative and innovative sales solutions
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Resilient and flexible individual who is interested in developing their ultimate career
- Proactive, innovative, motivated outlook and share the same passion for OOH
- A personal commitment to being ethical, resilient and determined to succeed.
Apply for Job