To work with the Creative team on the design and creative development of the brand. Responsible for assisting and maintaining assets and styling across the site and all channels to ensure consistency in brand experience. The role is heavily weighted to digital design and content creation, however the ideal candidate should also be comfortable designing for print and packaging when required.
You must be able to express yourself through your work and execute an idea through to finished artwork. You will be open to learn from more experienced members of the team and happy to take onboard constructive feedback. We would however want you to challenge what you feel strongly about, especially something you've created.
A sharp eye for detail, strong typographic skills and fluency in using the Adobe Creative Suite is essential. You should be a whizz on your iphone and be able to shoot great pics, videos, gifs and other content at home, in the studio or out and about. An interest in other digital media (photography, video, motion graphics) would be advantageous. You will also have your own website which is clearly up to date, and that you can confidently present.
You will work closely with the Social, eCom and Exploration team to deliver against all creative briefs to help increase commercial gains and sales and provide customers with a superior, consistent on-brand experience.
- Work as part of the creative team alongside the other graphic designers, assisting on the designs for online to promote and progress the success of the brand
- Design and creation of digital marketing material
- Design and creation of social content
- Design and creation of emails
- Design and creation of affiliate and onsite banners
- Packaging and print design
- Crop and artwork images where necessary
- Liaise with other departments within the company to supply and adapt design work for social media and other uses
- Create mobile and multi-device friendly content for all of the above online content.
- Responsible for assisting the Graphic Designers with the maintenance and creation of regularly changing on-site graphics and imagery.
- Regularly undertake competitor research, making improvement suggestions.
- Assisting when required in design for print including look books, adverts, flyers, in-store POS, postcards and invitations.
- Maintain brand guidelines across all channels.
- Other adhoc duties within in the team.
Experience & Competencies Required:
- 1 years agency/client-side experience would be advantageous but we will also consider a graduate with drive and ambition who has the required skills and some studio work experience.
- The ability to design and create work from concept to fruition.
- Adaptable and with the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and time-management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of people and personalities.
- Work effectively on your own initiative as well as within a team
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- An appreciation of commercial drivers within beauty/retail and how the design can affect conversion rates
- Understanding of the limitations and possibilities within the web development, do not need to create code but do need to understand what is used for what.
- Able to work with existing implementations to optimise the look and feel, and user experience.
Education and Qualifications Required:
- University degree and/or Design related qualification.
- Advanced skills in XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Some knowledge of After Effects or Premiere Rush would be a bonus but not essential
- Knowledge of how to design and artwork responsively for desktop/ tablet / mobile
- Exceptional attention to detail and creative thinking.
- A love of beauty, fashion and knowledge of trends.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
Apply for Job