Sell what you love. For us and millions of users across the globe, that’s Spotify. Join the Sales team and you’ll build the relationships that help grow our business in existing markets and beyond. We don’t just sell creative solutions to our clients and partners, we help to shape them; using our expert knowledge of ad products, sales channels and the industry to impact the way the world experiences music and podcasts.
We are looking for an outstanding Sales Planner to join our advertising sales team in London. You will be responsible for supporting the full sales cycle from pre-sales through campaign execution and reporting. You will build media plans to meet client marketing objectives and work in partnership with the sales team to ensure campaigns are optimised and client needs are met. You partner closely with internal teams to anticipate client needs & solve issues.
You thrive in a fast-paced sales environment and have a passion for media and customer service. You are professional and highly organized with the drive to succeed. A typical day might include campaign reporting & analysis, brainstorming media solutions with the sales team, project managing campaigns or helping to resolve a customer issue.
Above all, your work will affect the way Brands connect with the Spotify users.
- You will build media plans to meet client needs and ensure inventory availability throughout the sales process.
- Manage performance and make optimization recommendations across both direct and programmatic campaigns.
- You will own campaign set-up in internal systems to ensure campaigns deliver correctly and billing is accurate and ensure your campaigns follow Spotify business process and are compliant.
- Provide clients with campaign reporting, including post-campaign analysis.
- Interact with credit & collections to help resolve client billing issue
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years experience in digital media and a university degree.
- Programmatic experience.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and you are fluent in English.
- Good knowledge of software such as Excel and PowerPoint or similar.
- Experience in Salesforce, DFP/DSM and programmatic platforms such as AdX, Rubicon, Appnexus is essential.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented sales environment.
- You are a highly organized and focused multi-tasker.
- You have a strong attention to detail.
- You think creatively to meet client needs.
- You have strong project management skills.
- And most of all a passion for media!
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.
Apply for Job