Our global data streaming services client is looking for an experienced technical content manager/technical marketing manager to deliver an innovative content marketing strategy in a business that is growing and establishing a brand in the global developer community.
You'll determine the content topics and manage article creation and publication from start to finish. This will include writing, editing and facilitating content across our client's blog and website (either by writing the content yourself or writing a brief for freelancers and agencies), and collaborating with designers, videographers, animators, and social media managers to create and repurpose content across the channels.
You'll also monitor customer conversations on support channels/social media and use it as a base to come up with new marketing ideas that will help improve customer engagement.
- Experience of producing content for a developer audience across topics like APIs, Back End frameworks, and Front End frameworks.
- An understanding of developers, developer ecosystems, and how they buy, consume and develop products.
- The ability to read code and speak confidently to developers to gather the required information.
- The ability to understand and quickly learn technical concepts and ideas.
- The ability to move quickly, validate the content you've created (or had created).
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a technical/software/developer facing company.
- A social media presence/influence.
- Published blog articles on popular sites.
- Experience managing a team of freelancers and outsourcing content to third party agencies.
- Onsite SEO skills (understand how to optimise a content piece for search)
- Experience as a content marketing manager.
Apply for Job