Event Sales Executive / Delegate Sales Executive - £26k + 20% bonus
Are you a salesperson looking to take your career to the next level? With great career progression, amazing culture and fantastic benefits, one of our clients is looking to hire an enthusiastic and personable salesperson with a proven track record of going above and beyond to achieve results.
With beautiful Central London offices, amazing company benefits and brilliant career progression, a personable, intelligent and enthusiastic salesperson would be the perfect addition to the team!
Working within the marketing team, your job will be to recruit and manage member attendees for summits, private dining and breakfast events across Europe and the US. Your role will be to develop and foster relationships with key clients and work with the membership team to identify and nurture non-member leads.
You will be contacting and influencing key stakeholders to attend free events and conferences.
- Uncapped Bonus structure
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free Breakfast
- Day off for Birthday
- 24 Days holiday, increasing to 29 days
- Friendly, experienced and sociable team
- Great culture
- International Offices
- Fantastic career progression and training
- Contacting C-level executives and clients to build relationships in order to promote the benefits of conferences and events
- Researching and generating sales leads
- warm calling leads and promoting the benefits of the products to prospective events attendees
- Working alongside the marketing department to convert inbound inquiries into leads
- Working with the marketing department to convert inbound sales enquiries into leads
- Maintaining accounts and admin tasks and making follow up calls to succeed
The Attributes YOU will have:
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Proactive and adaptable
- Money motivated
- Strong communicator
- A great influencer
- Ability to work towards and exceed targets
- On and offline media sales experience (beneficial)
- Well organised
- Proven track record of successful b2b sales experience
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please submit your CV today - This role will not be around for long! Please contact or call for any queries
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Apply for Job