Our client requires a Senior Digital Project Manager with at least four years' experience working within a fast-paced digital agency or similar. This role is ideal for someone with bags of enthusiasm, someone who can hold a room with senior colleagues and likes to be given the opportunity to pursue their own ideas and opportunities. This is a hands-on role where you will be expected to work across a variety of channels including web, apps, display, email and social. Central to the role is an excellent understanding of website design and build projects including UX, design, front end and back end build, testing, server infrastructure and deployments.
You will have a background of working on and delivering high quality websites. We build with the Umbraco .NET CMS along with opensource technologies and you should be comfortable with any technology platform. You will be working in a small, passionate team of web and technology enthusiasts where you will be expected to assist the client service team to deliver exceptional projects on time and on budget. This role is ideal for someone with bags of enthusiasm, someone who can hold a room with senior colleagues and likes to be given the opportunity to pursue their own ideas and opportunities.
The ideal candidate will also be confident as a client facing PM.
Skills required include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Superb digital experience and expertise can operate with little supervision
- Incredibly organised all requirements are captured and responded to swiftly
- A passion for all things digital
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working in a cross disciplinary team
- Enthusiastic to share your experiences
- Keep positivity up in the face of adversity
- A strong character to inform and educate on best practices in order to increase quality
- Ability to "stick to guns" on best practices
- Manage an array of projects including small and large web builds
- A desire to create a larger, stronger digital team that can extend into different marketing verticals
- Experience with CMS platforms (update images and text)
- Experience with estimating on large and small-scale web projects
- The ability to have a laugh with the team and contribute to the agency culture
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.
Apply for Job