Job title: Digital Advertising Operations Executive (3 months)
Closing date: October 17th 2021
An administrator passionate about digital media is required to support the Digital Advertising Operations team, during a very busy period, for an initial 3-months, to assist with creating reports and implementing Digital advertising/marketing campaigns. Start date ASAP!
- Communicate with sales representatives, advertising clients, marketing managers and internal design team to obtain necessary campaign assets
- Requesting advertising creative content and materials within sufficient lead time to allow uploading and operation across all digital advertising channels
- Review and perform quality assurance tests on all advertising materials
- Create orders, define targeting criteria, upload banners and rich media assets via our advertising server
- Support the management of the email process workflow including planning email schedule calendar, creating email content, proofing and deployment
- Communicate and implement solutions/ optimisation opportunities to sales or marketing teams
- Provide forecasts of available banner inventory for display campaigns as well as generating queries to provide estimated recipient figures for email campaigns
- Building audience segments in DMP to provide enhanced targeting opportunities
- Reporting and analysis of all digital campaigns and utilising attention metrics platform for banner reporting data
- Assisting colleagues in New York/London office with their workloads and cover their responsibilities in the event of absence
- Supporting digital advertising projects and various product development initiatives.
- Education to degree level or equivalent
Experience and Skills:
- Experience working with sales team and/or client-facing role
- Familiar with using ad server systems such as Google Ad Manager/AppNexus and an email service provider I.E Silverpop/ Mailchimp
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- (Desirable) knowledge of Data Management Platform (DMP) I.E Krux
- (Desirable) experience working with analytical tools I.E Moat
To apply: Please submit CV and covering letter outlining reasons for applying for the role as well as your available start date and salary expectations.
This role is urgent. Candidates will be considered as they apply.
At Springer Nature we value and celebrate the diversity of our people. We recognise the many benefits of a diverse workforce and strive for an inclusive workplace that empowers all our colleagues to thrive. Our search for the best talent fully encompasses and embraces these values and principles.
Visit the Springer Nature Editorial and Publishing website at for more information about our Research E&P career opportunities.
Apply for Job