Are you a creative and proven Social Media Manager and Content Creator looking to work for a fast growing and forward thinking Healthcare/Wellbeing organisation?
We are looking for a candidate that loves creating content and has a genuine passion for social media and visual storytelling. Candidates should have strong creative and video skills, as well as a deep knowledge of social media and a finger on the pulse of what's coming next within the platform and on social. We want a self-starter who isn't afraid to try new things and comes with loads of ideas to promote the brand.
The role is offered as full time and based in Camden, Central London. The salary is circa £35,000 - £40,000
As our Social Media Manager & Content Creator you will be:
We're looking for someone who has:
- Leading social media asset creation and developing social first content in a timely manner in reaction to fast-paced and evolving social media trends.
- Content planning and execution in collaboration with other members of the Marketing team.
- Creating concepts in response to briefs.
- Creating content that meets business objectives, like raising awareness, engaging audiences and driving conversions.
- Identifying and apply insights to create more relevant consumer content and experiences.
- Engaging the team with new content innovations and ideas.
- Working alongside the team to plan and execute social content shoots.
- Attend brand campaign and product marketing shoots to capture social-specific content.
- Videography and film editing, including motion graphics.
- Take existing brand assets and edit for use on social platforms, ie IG stories, IG reels, TikTok.
- Work closely with the creative team to deliver content that brings to life the brand, its values and key campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of leading social media trends and techniques and an interest in creative innovation across key channels including Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
- Finger on the pulse of emerging platforms and trends.
- A strong commercial portfolio demonstrating proven experience of multi-media social content creation for a consumer brand.
- Excellent understanding of and genuine interest in consumer and wellness brands, music, arts and culture.
- Highly skilled videographer, including post production/editing and motion graphics. Photography experience advantageous.
- Highly proficient in Adobe CC, specifically Premier Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop.