Virtual Learning Environment Manager
Our client a leading global medical device company is currently seeking a Virtual Learning Environment Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Global Training Manager and the Commercial Training and Development Manager to deliver the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) strategy, overseeing its implementation and evaluating outcomes.
The key to this role will be the management of the online training portal, hosting customer-based medical training, and delivering virtual courses, solutions, and events.
Essential Job Functions
• Commission new VLE medical training solutions, delivery platforms and online content
• Once implemented manage the online training portal on a day-to-day basis, including loading new and existing content, setting up live events, moderating discussion boards and providing support to users and course authors
• Manage other online training activities outside the portal, working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders as appropriate
• Lead on evaluation and demand assessment for the training activity, including analysis of feedback, assessment of usage patterns for online material etc
• Where relevant, identify and assess current and future training needs and opportunities within the medical training sector
• Prepare reports and presentations (verbal and written) about the medical training departments programme for meetings/ departmental reports as required
• Manage project budgets; Provide support to other members of the medical training team as appropriate. Qualifications & Experience
Key experience and qualifications required:
• Proven experience of working in a training and/or learning & development environment (although not necessarily of delivering face to face training)
• Strong understanding and experience of using e-learning technologies and online platforms
• A track record of designing and executing successful training programs using traditional and modern training methods
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
• Good research and investigation skills
• Strong customer orientation, with demonstrable awareness of end-user needs
• Medical background is desirable but not essential
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively to meet required timescales, budgets and deliverables
Apply for Job