SENIOR PRODUCT ANALYST
£50,000 - £72,000 + BENEFITS
Are you looking to work for an up and coming media start-up that are highly data-driven and have enormous sets of data? This is an excellent opportunity to analyse customer journeys using the industry's most up to date tech.
This innovative media start-up is heavily driven by Data and Analytics and they are looking for their next Senior Product Analyst to deliver actionable and meaningful insights. This company has a vast amount of data to work through and as a Product Analyst, you will be working closely with talented individuals to deliver essential insight that will allow the company to continue growing.
As a Senior Product Analyst, you can expect to be analysing and interpreting results of both testing and optimisation experiments in a statistical and scientifically sound manor. By collaborating cross-functionally, you will be making sure that the right data is collected to produce actionable, but more importantly, relevant insights to the business.
In specific, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Identification of opportunities to increase revenue through product optimisations of this companies App
- Delivering key insights from A/B testing, LTV, churn analysis etc
- Analysis and interpretation of testing results and optimisation experiments in a statistical and scientific manor using SQL and visualisation tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc
- Analysis of customer behaviour for the purpose of generating insights and testable hypotheses
- Identification, design and iterative improvement of workflows and processes
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Senior Product Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level with a significant quantitative component (e.g. math, computer science, physics or economics)
- Statistical background with knowledge of regressions and hypothesis testing
- Proficiency using SQL, commercial experience visualising data within Tableau (or similar), and commercial experience using Google Analytics (or similar)
- Significant experience with large-scale A/B Testing and tools such as (e.g. Optimizely, SiteSpect, VWO)
- Experience using Python for data analysis, building models of attribution, LTV, segmentations
- Significant experience defining and delivering insights and analysis for digital products in a B2C environment
- Experience using data visualisation tools such as Power BI, Looker, Tableau
The successful Senior Product Analyst will receive a salary between £50,000 and £72,000 working in a company with a generous bonus, excellent culture, great pension scheme and holiday package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Dylan Butcher via the Apply link on this page.
Apply for Job