Juice Recruitment is delighted to be supporting an award-winning creative agency based in Bristol, who are proud to work with an impressive portfolio of global brands, delivering insightful and engaging content. Due to a period of growth the agency is growing and looking to appoint a talented Account Executive.
If you're a recent graduate coming from a life sciences or a familiarity of the pharma / healthcare sector, this could be the perfect role for you.
The Account Executive works closely with the wider account team to deliver successful multi-channel campaigns for the agency's healthcare clients.
You'll be a key point of contact for clients, suppliers and other agency stakeholders, ensuring that work produced is of a high standard and that timelines and budgets are met.
Account executives meet with clients regularly to ensure a thorough understanding of their advertising and promotional needs, budgets, target audience, competitors and other critical market information.
The day to day
- Day-to-day interaction with clients including status calls and writing of contact reports
- Interaction with creatives, digital, print and production departments to ensure that work produced is of a high quality
- Conducting internal briefings and planning meetings to meet client needs
- Liaison with other external stakeholders including media buyers, printers and pharmaceutical industry experts
- Monitoring media coverage, market dynamics and competitor intelligence to report results to the wider team and clients
- Review and analysis of scientific data and subsequent translation of that understanding into briefings
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing details
- Management of the approval process, proof-reading and quality control checks prior to release of materials/campaigns
- Graduate or relevant experience in the life sciences healthcare/ Pharma sectors
- Good at building and maintain effective working relationships
- Good organisational and time management skills
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process
- Ability to review and understand clinical data and subsequently translate that knowledge to a non-scientific audience
- Computer skills, especially MS Office, and at least a basic understanding of digital communication channels
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skill
What's in it for you?
You'll be given excellent support and training in your new role, working for an award winning agency at the top of their game, who also offer excellent career oppurtunities for development.
Please apply today to be considered.
Apply for Job