CRM Consumer Marketing Manager
Location - London
Our client is one of the world's greatest music labels, they are responsible for ensuring the success of world class catalogue recordings. They are looking for a CRM Consumer Marketing Manager. This role will be working alongside Head of CRM who is responsible for growing the value of consumer data through the implementation of strategic group-wide initiatives. You will be located/immersing yourself within the label to ensure they are meeting strategy and driving revenues & KPI's.
In order to be considered:
- Develop creative and innovative ways to increase engagement and promote database growth across all UK artist CRM touchpoints
- Devise communication strategies for all the labels artists in cycle, utilising new technologies and developments in CRM systems
- Ensure the clients UK's CRM data is best optimised for segmentation across all channels
- Create inspiring, original and forward-thinking CRM plans for key artists that nurture our existing fans whilst also acquiring new ones.
- Work closely with the eCommerce & Label Marketing teams to increase CRM driven revenues.
- Develop the labels CRM strategy across all channels
- Become competent with all centrally provided CRM systems, technology stack and analytical tools
- Provide the marketing & digital teams in the labels with an in-depth knowledge of the processes behind data collection and management, as well as the execution of high quality CRM campaigns.
- Be pro-active to ensure the label are up to date with new CRM systems, technology & trends
- In-depth data analytics to produce monthly performance reports & campaign analysis for both the label and it's artists.
- Analysis of on & offline campaigns in order to provide recommendations for the labels marketing & digital teams.
- Be the keeper of our consumer data integrity under the new GDPR and data protection guidelines.
- Nurture and grow new CRM channels opportunities
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.
- Proven experience working in CRM, Fashion/Entertainment or in a Digital Agency managing multiple accounts
- Personable and actively emerged in music culture and its consumption across multiple channels
- Highly numerate, analytical and results orientated with a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Aware of current and emerging CRM Communication Technologies & Tools, Data Management Systems, Google Analytics suite, Digital Technologies, CRM in Social Media and Digital Youth.
- Excellent IT skills including competency across all Microsoft packages, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- A strong working knowledge of Google Analytic tools, tracking parameters & analysis.
- Diligent and reliable, capable of managing and delivering on multiple projects simultaneously and to a high standard, both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to make rational judgements from the available information, by demonstrating an inquisitive and analytical approach.
- Experience of working with CRM systems and delivering qualitative & quantitative analysis
- Very familiar with current issues and music-based trends; stays ahead of the game.
- Good quality PowerPoint presentation & HTML coding skills
- Affiliate program awareness and data management experience
- Pro-Active & confident communication skills with all levels of management
Apply for Job