SEO ACCOUNT MANAGER
Charterhouse recruitment is excited to be exclusively recruiting for a fantastic digital marketing company based in Lancashire. Our innovative and ambitious client is going through a fantastic period of growth due to securing new contracts with leading companies throughout the UK.
The successful person to join their team will be enthusiastic about all things digital and is driven to provide the best possible service for their clients as well as a genuine passion for campaign success. Our client prides itself of team retention and this is due to the supportive, collaborative and excellent team culture they have created, and their next team member will need to have this same attitude and approach to work.
WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW...
- Salary is in the region of £25k to £30k DOE.
- Remote working available however you must be able to travel to Lancashire for monthly meetings.
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- An office in a beautiful location with free onsite parking for when you do go to the office.
- Bags of personal and team wellness benefits such as self-development days, gym memberships and socials.
- Holidays increasing with length of employment.
- Performance-related bonus opportunities.
- And much, much more!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
This role will be focussed on creation and ongoing SEO campaigns. The successful candidate will be excited by the opportunity and been keen to be go-to SEO expert for their clients. A snapshot of your day is below:
- Keyword research and drafting of SEO-focussed content.
- Developing email marketing campaigns.
- Drafting and edit engaging content.
- Developing effective content strategies.
- Optimising content for search engine marketing.
- Developing and implementing link building strategies.
- Uploading content to client websites.
- Continual improvement for SEO positions for clients.
ABOUT YOU - YOU WILL...
- Be a lover of all things SEO and have proven experience of this.
- Understand best practices of SEO
- A perfectionist who wants nothing less than the highest of standards for your clients and campaigns.
- Be results driven and passionate about ensuring whatever needs doing to get the best done for your clients is done.
- Be able to understand data from campaigns and be able to recommend changes if needed.
- Enjoy working multiple projects simultaneously.
- Enjoy keeping up to date with all the latest trends affecting all things digital.
- Be keen to learn new skills, and techniques.
- Has a full driving licence and is willing to commute if necessary.
If you have the above skills and are excited by the sound of this position then please apply online today, or email me directly on .
I will look forward to hearing from you.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.
Apply for Job