An opportunity for a motivated and ambitious copywriter to join a creative digital marketing agency, working on one of their most prestigious global B2B accounts.
This is currently a remote role. It is an ideal step up for an agency junior with a natural inclination to take ownership of briefs and a desire to see their ideas come to life.
They work with value-driven businesses to deliver end-to-end digital marketing campaigns. With more content than ever being published online, they help their clients take a stance and empower the team to take ownership of the creative direction.
- You are excited to push fresh ideas and have the confidence to execute them. This is a fast-paced role and it is important that you can grasp and develop ideas quickly
- The primary account you will be working on is a global tobacco company, you must be comfortable working in this space
- You will need to be open to working flexible hours and committed to delivering as part of a team - this role will not suit someone who likes to switch off at 5pm no matter what. In return they will provide a balance with accrued time off
- Naturally, you are an excellent writer with an exceptional eye for detail and a persuasive approach to creativity, comfortable presenting ideas to a client
- You have a love for words and enjoy making them bend to your will!
- The ideal candidate will be genuinely curious, flexible and always on the lookout for new ideas
What's the Job?
Copywriter working on digital campaigns assets: email marketing, website copy, straplines, creative campaign development, sales scripts and more.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Collaboration with a dynamic creative team to develop new campaigns
- Writing copy for email marketing, websites and adverts
- Developing a deeper understanding of clients' market and objectives
- Proofreading other copywriters' work under their peer-review system
- Developing new creative angles, built from an understanding of Google Analytics, creative thinking and industry awareness
- Attend and contribute to client meetings (predominantly virtual)
- Collaborate internally and externally across disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an agency
- Portfolio of published copy work
- Ability to follow brand guidelines
- Exemplary English grammar, syntax, spelling and vocab
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- A degree in creative writing, journalism, marketing or similar
- Tobacco marketing experience
What You'll Get in Return
Be part of a young and ambitious creative marketing agency that has achieved outstanding growth.
- Competitive salary & bonus for new business
- Team social activities
- Wellness incentives
- Flexible working
- Ownership over your accounts
To apply, please include a covering letter and 3 pieces of your published work within your CV as these cannot be accepted separately.
Apply for Job