Our client, a not-for-profit regulatory organisation, are currently hiring for a Senior Editor to provide professional support to colleagues and line managers with production of video and audio series by creating engaging content and original work that builds followers and brand loyalty.
- Lead day-to-day video coverage while liaising with senior colleagues
- Work closely with the Head of Video to implement video strategy across all content
- Implement efficient workflows that allow for scaling of engaging and innovative content production
- Oversee producers and editors and ensure quality of output
- Develop new content ideas and identify new opportunities
- Multi-platform experience
- Edit, Design and Film original content
- Be proficient across Adobe Creative Cloud, with a focus on Premier, Photoshop and After Effects
- Ability to film unsupervised with experience of lighting and location sound recording
- Have a track record of success producing video in a fast-paced digital environment
- Be able to demonstrate creativity and problem solving on a daily basis
- Understand the importance of tone, and adapt video according to content and format
This is a full-time, contract position for an initial period of 3 months with the potential to extend to 6 months and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online to be considered.
Apply for Job