This is a pivotal and vital role within a vibrant, sociable and award winning agency.
You will work across a broad range of clients ranging from Advertising campaigns, social media, web builds, direct marketing and strategic consulting.
You will need to be a hands on manager and be happy to turn your hand to any task, although you will have more junior members of the team to support with administration and IR35 tasks.
This will suit someone who has a genuine interest in the Creative space with a desire to implement change where you see fit and build on the internal team culture
- Leading and managing the resource team, who resource across account management, strategy, project management, design & post production
- Manage the day to day resourcing of the design department
- Work closely with the head of design on job allocation and sourcing appropriate freelancers
- Produce cost and time estimate for design jobs, working alongside the producers
- Booking freelancers
- Brief the designers on daily deliverables and tasks
- Set up new jobs, create estimates and track spend and bill on the resource system
- Track all design jobs from a financial point of view
- Keep on top of burn and PO status'
- Work with the finance team to bill design jobs at the end of each month
- Plan and allocate work appropriately and delegate in status/ stand up meetings
- Support with design recruitment when necessary
- Previous management experience (of a resource team ideally)
- A people person and influencer
- Positive outlook and personable
- Organised, problem solver and solutions focused
- Collaborative and a team player
- Systems and commercially savvy
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Strong financial experience and you are comfortable dealing directly with FDs, CEOs etc.
- Have a black book of designers
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive we cannot respond to everyone.
We are committed to ensuring and supporting representation from all backgrounds across the creative industry, irrespective of race, religion, belief, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or socio-economic background.
With this in mind, we welcome applications from all areas of the community. Please do get in touch and let us know if there is any additional support or reasonable adjustments we can cater for, to ensure our process and roles fit your needs and creates a comfortable & enjoyable recruitment process.
Apply for Job