VC / Startup Partnerships Program Manager - Central London, 12 months fixed term contract, up to £68,8k per annum plus 10% bonus.
My Client, world's best known leader in technology sector famous for its search engine along with other fantastic products, is looking for a VC / Startup Partnerships Program Manager!
Top Daily Responsibilities:
* Program management of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focused internal and external programs
* Support investment-related activities related to recipients of our funds (e.g. working with founders to ensure materials are accurate and investor ready)
* Case study preparation in conjunction with the Ad Grants global lead
* General support of the program and initiatives that arise to further accelerate recipients
* Minimum 3 years of experience in Program Management, Project Management, Operations, Strategic Consulting, Marketing, or other relevant field
* Bachelor Degree
* Ability to design and execute processes that support partnerships work
* Experience in strategic thinking, data analysis, and problem solving that leads to impactful results
* Working experience with venture capital firms and startups and knowledge of how this ecosystem works, e.g., typical startup growth stages, how venture funding works, etc.
* Experience using Google Slides, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Drive
* Attention to detail
If you have above experience and expertise - apply ASAP as this opportunity might be perfect for you!
Apply for Job