We are currently looking for a Digital Sales Advisor to join our team based in Sheldon, Birmingham for an Electrical Wholesalers.
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits: Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
- Electrical Wholesale experience is desirable
As a Digital sales advisor
, you will be working with the Head of Digital Ordering to ensure there is an effective delivery
of digital ordering projects.
You must have strong experience of working in a digital/ecommerce team
, where you will support on the Day-to-day management
of the various e trading platforms to plan, monitor and co-ordinate inbound and outbound document flows including orders and invoices.
There is also a requirement in this role to travel 1 - 2 days a week, visiting key customers.
- Work with Head of Digital Ordering to develop a strategic programme to transition customers towards Purchase Order EDI away from manual paper based processed
- Support the National/Regional Sales Teams and also the Bid Team to increase the share of E-Procurement wallet and Purchase Order based EDI customers.
- Always looking to think outside the box to simplify customer procurement process and systems
- Work with Product Information team and Sales Team to ensure accurate product data/Catalogues are provided to all customers and across all systems.
- Work closely with marketing team to ensure the digital ordering proposition is promoted to customers and that Sales teams are engaged and educated
- Ensure delivery of the agreed digital ordering projects on time
- Working closely with our 3rd party integration team
- Develop and deliver solutions in line with client implementation timescales; often within larger project plans
- Have a strong understanding of the application and principles of E-Procurement technologies
- Analytical thoroughness: high level of attention to small detail is required for this position
- Experience in Report writing, Production of Graphs and Trend Analysis
- Presentation skills to support business and customer interaction
- As a digital ordering executive, you will be passionate about delivering eprocurement solutions to our customers
- Cross functional working: a focus on brilliant delivery and relationship building are key as you will be working with a wide range of teams including product data team, IT, Sales and 3rd party suppliers
- Full UK driving license is essential
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Apply for Job