- Exciting chance to play a key role within this well-established, growing agency.
- Variety of high-profile projects and clients to work with.
- Clear and defined career progression and development opportunities.
Do you have experience delivering eCommerce projects? Do you thrive in a fast paced, agile agency? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop and progress your career? This may be the opportunity for you! This is a chance to join an award-winning eCommerce agency in the role of Digital Project Manager.
My client offers 100% remote working permanently, as well as the option to work from Manchester or Yorkshire based offices.What you'll be doing
You will be a key part of a successful and growing team, providing knowledge and skill to ensure that all projects run smoothly and without hitch! Reporting into senior management, you will work closely with other Project Managers, Account Managers as well as tech and creative teams, managing complex development projects around web builds, integration and fulfilment whilst offering superb client management and ongoing support.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of an award-winning agency who continue to grow through successful projects with exciting clients, landing some big names since their inception. This agency has a great personality and philosophy, mixing talent with fun, which has seen them be successful for almost 30 years.What experience you'll need
What you'll get in return for your talents
- You will have previous experience as a Project Manager, ideally agency side.
- You will have previous experience delivering eCommerce projects.
- You'll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, Agile environment managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within a great digital agency who are really going places.
- As a communicative and confident stakeholder manager, you'll utilise your previous experience to keep everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, ensuring everything runs smoothly from inception to delivery.
- Comfortable using various project management tools and software.
- You will be passionate about the digital world and understand the full development lifecycle.
- Naturally you'll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
- Eager to be part of a friendly and sociable team with a fun, but hard-working mentality.
You will be part of an agency that devotes a lot of time, money, and effort into developing your career. This agency is well established and performing very well, offering you the chance to play a key role in the continued success as Project Manager. You'll enjoy a competitive salary and clear and defined career progression.What's next?
Apply now or contact Josh Aptroot at ADLIB Recruitment asap for more information.
Apply for Job