A Little About Ooni
We're very hot. Specifically, 500°C hot. That's the perfect temperature to cook world-class pizza in sixty seconds, a mark all Ooni ovens can achieve in about 15 minutes. When we launched in 2012, we created a category by offering a small, fast, and accessible wood-fired pizza oven that gave ordinary people the critical tool to make great pizza at home.
Now we're on fire. Exponential growth, global distribution, an ever-expanding product portfolio that goes well beyond ovens, and a growing community of Ooni-lovers around the world who sing our praises and treat their friends and family to epic pizza. We're at that perfect stage of growth, where we're still small enough for you to make a major difference, while big enough to have resources to do amazing things.
About the Role
As our awesome new Website Experience Manager, you will be responsible for developing, driving and executing our A/B testing roadmap, as well as identifying areas to improve customer experience via onsite optimisations. Through rigorous data analysis, you will identify areas of opportunity across the customer journey, from acquisition through to post sales and re-engagement. This is a newly created role within our eCommerce & Digital Marketing team, but will work closely in collaboration with our performance marketing, product ownership, website management and e-mail and loyalty teams.
- Execute the experimentation and CRO program including A/B Testing and personalization
- Establish a framework for translating ideas into test solutions (from ideation, to development and evaluation) and make sure this is leveraged across the organization
- Perform and/or initiate quantitative research to identify opportunities for user journey improvements at both micro and macro level
- Business case creation and evaluation of priorities
- Coordinate with design, ecommerce and digital marketing area leads, product managers and development on a weekly basis
- Drive and own brainstorming sessions to turn hypotheses into testable experiences
- Combine data analysis, customer feedback and experimentation to support our growing ecommerce products?and support product owners with prioritisation
- Collaborate with the data analytics team with onsite tagging requirements and user journey mapping
- Communicate across the entire organisation on the status and results of A/B tests
- Designing and executing on-site personalisation projects
- Creation of A/B tests within solution for self build tests
- Own relationship with external A/B testing supplier
- Proven track record of successfully optimizing conversion rate and onsite KPI's
- 3-5 years of experience in an experimentation, optimization or related digital marketing role
- Experienced with key digital analytics tools, preferably Google Analytics
- Data driven, excellent planning and communication skills
- Team player, ability to collaborate with diverse set of stakeholders
- Experienced in tools such documentation workflow tools (e.g. Jira, or confluence)
- Experienced with A/B testing and personalization tools (e.g. Adobe Target, Optimizely or similar)
- Ability to balance brand and conversion metrics
- Flexible and entrepreneurial mindset and ability to adapt quickly to changing business needs
- Go to YouTube and search "We are Ooni". That wee video pretty much says it all
The quick version is:
- We make epic pizza ovens that cook awesome pizza in 60 seconds and start from only £249.
- We're growing really really fast and have no plans to slow down. In fact we're the fastest growing company in Scotland according to The Sunday Times Fast Track!
- We've built a pretty cool office inside a warehouse in Broxburn. There's a train station nearby or a car park if you prefer. We have 2 staff kitchens and a Nintendo. And a beer kit. And a table tennis table. And cornhole. And Marv the deer. And there are loads of puppies. And possibly a new pet cat since lockdown started….
- We're now up to 190+ in the whole team. That was around 60 this time last year and only 40 the year before that. And they are all AWESOME - our culture is core to our whole reason for being.
- These are our values: Passion, Rigour, Innovation, Ambition and Kindness. We really do live by them and demand them in everything we do. It ain't just corporate mumbo jumbo to us. See how they're capitalised to show how important they are?
- Competitive salaries. We want to pay what you're worth, so we'll adjust in line with experience
- £500 every year to spend on your passion - whatever that may be
- Great pizza every single day if you want it. Yep. Every single day. And we'll teach you to become a pizza pro
- Pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, weekly yoga classes. (NamastYAY!)
- 35 days paid holiday per year
- £1000 to spend on Ooni products each year, plus 50% discount on any other Ooni stuff
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are at the heart of everything we do, so if you're happy, we're happy
- Raising money for charity - we're all about giving back… and having lots of fun in the process!
Having a fantastic culture is really important to all of us at Ooni. We work hard to make it diverse and inclusive, and want everyone to have access to the same opportunities. If you would like this advert in a different format or need an alternative method of applying, please let us know.
Apply for Job