Wowcher are looking for a Head of Content to lead a busy department in our London office.
The National Content team is currently made up of five Content Executives and one Deputy Manager. The role reports into the Head of National Analysis and also has significant exposure to the CEO, Sales Directors, and other senior executive.
You will show great business awareness, strong leadership skills, and a hunger to drive change. You will take ownership on arranging the Content team inbox Rota and processing sickness/holidays in compliance with company policies, organizing the workflow for the content team to ensure content is designed on schedule and on-brand. You will be diligent - checking a schedule spreadsheet for pending deals and delegating workflow when required
In addition to this you will help assist with the day-to-day team tasks, providing support to other team members, and assisting them with the day-to-day volume and queries.
You'll also be responsible for reviewing practices, identifying potential risks, maintaining team knowledge and reporting.
The role will also require you to liaise throughout your day with colleagues from a range of departments. With multiple deals and queries being handled at the same time, you must be able to manage your day effectively and prioritise the various tasks that the role will involve.
- Provide focus, support and reassurance to team members and resolve any escalated queries.
- Work closely with all other departments within the business
- Responsible for personal development across the team
- Driving process and organisational change within the department
- Discussing key business initiatives directly with Exec team
- The ability to communicate efficiently - verbally and in writing. You will have the ability to communicate confidently at all levels, providing relevant information that is understandable at the right time.
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge, especially Outlook and Excel
- You will be detail oriented, with initiative, motivation and focus. In our fast paced business, you will be proactive in staying on top of all changes that may affect the team. You will also be able to be flexible in your working and able to quickly adapt to new situations
- You will posses an ability to be professional at all times and remain calm under pressure. You should be confident in managing conflict and handling questioning, as there will be times where you may be required to explain and defend your point of view.
- Time management skills that allow you to manage your own diary effectively, and ensure that the team are also on top of their work, are key to this role.
- We're looking for someone who is confident and resilient, professional at all times and able to remain calm under pressure, and within a fast moving environment.
- We're looking for someone with the ability to multitask and handle several queries simultaneously, who possesses an ability to analyse and interpret information quickly (in some scenarios, decisions need to be made within minutes)
- We're looking for someone who can also inspire and motivate the team.
The values we live and breathe:
- Open and Honest
In return, we offer a large number of employee benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- The opportunity to buy an additional 5 days holiday per annum - totalling 38 days annual leave!
- Flexibility to work from home
- New and modern office with a lively office culture based in Dalston
- Employee discount on the Wowcher site
- Dress down everyday
- Cycle Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Epic summer and Christmas parties in true Wowcher style and more...!
Apply for Job