Leading world foods retailer looking for a creative, proactive and energetic individual to join their growing marketing department. The successful candidate will have a confident approach and inject passion and creativity into all things social media.
- Responsible for regular content creation, including planning and implementing campaigns across all relevant social media platforms
- Create graphics and images for publishing on social media platforms and other relevant marketing platforms.
- Adapt and optimise content for different channels including Instagram, Instagram Stories, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Spot new trends and recognise new social media opportunities and embed these trends within new campaigns
- Manage social media accounts while staying on brand
- Monitoring and reporting on audience engagement and interactions.
- Working collaboratively across teams to create a campaign or brainstorm ideas and bring them to life.
- Taking the lead on influencer led campaigns, including contact, plan and execution.
- Take the lead on designing and running regular competitions
- Have a clear understanding of all social media platforms - Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube
- Proficient in graphic design, photography and editing.
- IT literacy across systems including photoshop, illustrator etc
- Team player
- Organised, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Trustworthy and understanding of confidentiality issues
- Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 per year
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Progression opportunities
- 28days inc bank holidays
Apply for Job