Exact Editions is seeking a highly organised graduate with a keen eye for detail who will gain invaluable experience in a technology company operating within the publishing industry.
The Content Management Assistant will work with the production team at Exact Editions, responsible for the smooth and swift process of publishing issues on behalf of the magazine and book publishers we work with, as well as overseeing the creation of digital archives.
The key focus of the job will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparing, importing and arranging publication of PDF files on behalf of magazine and book publishers that Exact Editions work with on a daily basis.
- Working with our internal content management software to review PDF files, organise uploads and oversee publication of issues.
- Managing relationships with clients daily and assisting with any ad-hoc publisher requests the production team are responsible for.
- Assisting in the production process of creating digital magazine archives for existing clients as well as new publishers.
- Assisting with ad hoc production tasks and providing administrative support to the production team.
- Coming up with suggestions on ways to acquire more content.
- Highly efficient and organised.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, etc).
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen eye for detail and good time-management.
- Some experience in an admin-based role or in a publishing / print environment preferable.
You will need to be:
- Educated to degree level with the equivalent of a 2.1.
- Have the ability to work in the UK on a long-term basis.
- Be prepared to work from home as well as in an office.
Apply for Job