£40,000-£45,000 + BENEFITS
HYBRID - MANCHESTER
An enthusiastic and collaborative data-driven Web Analyst will find this opportunity challenging and will be able to maximise their potential as there is plenty of room to grow and learn professionally.
This media and entertainment company is continuing to shape and define its analytics capability and become a more data-driven organisation. Therefore, there are lots of growth plans with data and lots of opportunities for a digital analyst to come in and shape the direction.
As a Digital Analyst, you will work mainly on experimentation and insights by:
- Delving into user behaviour and customer journey.
- Running experiments and looking at optimisation measurement
- Setting up A/B tests to measure and test how users interact with different pages and monitoring the impact on the customer journey.
- Understanding what personalisation and recommendations need to be implemented
- Monitoring acquisition and onboarding journey
- Working with key Stakeholders.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
A successful Web Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven commercial experience in Google or Adobe Analytics.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Dashboarding experience is desired.
- SQL, Python, R desired.
- Ability and experience interacting with key stakeholders
You will receive a salary, dependent on experience. Salary is up to £45,000 On top of the salary there are some fantastic extra benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Molly Bird via the apply link on this page.
Apply for Job