ShortList Recruitment are working with a Liverpool-based client who are recruiting for a Digital Analyst to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analysis and continuous improvement of digital strategy for a big retail brand. You will be working with key stakeholders on challenges facing the business and provide quantitative analysis from multiple data sources.
This is an opportunity for a talented and analytical Digital Analyst, experienced in working with commercial e-commerce web sites to join a company in the midst of an exciting phase of growth and change.
Key skills for the Digital Analyst:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google 360 Suite
- Creating frameworks to track trends and commercial KPIs
- Quantitative analysis
- MS Excel
- Experience with e-commerce websites
- Commercially focused approach
- Experience working on high traffic websites
The Digital Analyst can expect a salary of up to £40,000 plus benefits. The role will be 5 days in the office, for the first couple of months to work closely with the Digital Director. Long term this role will be 3 days at home and 2 days in the office.
The role is based in Liverpool and is commutable from the Wirral, Chester, Deeside, Liverpool, Nantwich, Warrington, Widnes and Wrexham.
Click apply now for immediate consideration!
Apply for Job