Brands:Mortgage Strategy/Mortgage Finance Gazette
About us: emap is a progressive content, subscription & networking business. We connect influential people and organisations to a high-value network of decision-makers, data, and ideas through our industry-leading business to business portfolio of brands.
About you: We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Account Manager to join our team. A brilliant communicator with a strong work ethic. You will have an in-depth knowledge of ROS and ROP advertising formats and strong commercial acumen as well as strong account management experience with clients and agencies and/or event sponsorship sales. And a proven track record in defining and delivering high value content marketing packages in the B2B or B2C sector.
About the role: Based in the Indigo Division in our Croydon office and reporting to the Managing Director, this will be responsible for driving and growing display advertising, sponsorship, and content marketing revenues within emap across Mortgage Strategy/Mortgage Finance Gazette publishing and events propositions.
- Developing new business accounts while managing existing accounts to achieve sales targets and drive yield.
- Prospecting, qualifying potential clients and closing sales.
- Coordinating with sales colleagues, editorial teams, events teams, production teams, sales support teams and AdOps to ensure timely and accurate delivery of commercial elements.
- Coordinating and fulfilling post-sale feedback to clients.
- Travel and conduct face to face sales presentations with new and existing clients.
Benefits: emap is part of the Metropolis Group and we are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
· 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell)
· Health plan
· Life insurance cover
· Cycle to work scheme.
· Discounted gym memberships
· Retail discount vouchers and more
How to apply: Please send your CV, covering letter. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.
Privacy: Metropolis Group respects the privacy of every person for whom we have personal data. We comply with data protection legislation such as the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation which regulates the processing of data and ensures that your data is processed fairly and lawfully, is kept secure and only that data necessary for any processing is kept.
Diversity and Inclusion: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
Apply for Job