Role: Senior Marketing Executive - Subscriptions
About us: emap is a B2B content, subscription & networking business. We connect influential people and organisations to a high-value network of decision-makers, data, and ideas through our industry-leading portfolio of brands including. Drapers, Architects Journal, Architectural Review, and other leading brands.
About the role: This role will cover the subscriptions marketing of leading brands within the portfolio, which includes: Architect's Journal, Drapers, Retail Jeweller and MRW, paid subscription titles. All brands have multi-platform subscription services, awards and conference programmes, large marketing solution businesses and a host of other products, which you will work on. As a senior marketing executive, you will create award-winning marketing campaigns to drive exponential growth in subscriber numbers, secure greater market share, drive online engagement and increase the renewal rates for individual and corporate customers. You will work to develop the existing events and brand extensions and work across a varied and exciting product portfolio.
About you: A qualified marketing professional you will have a proven track record in direct marketing, campaign management and digital marketing and experience in B2B subscriptions. With a good knowledge of online audience behaviours. You will also have an excellent understanding and direct experience of acquisition and renewals of B2B publications for print and digital publications. You will be able to spot opportunities and transform ideas into practical reality and review existing challenges and generate fresh solutions.
- Create compelling, needs-based campaigns that articulate the value of our brands and the brand propositions, working within brand guidelines.
- Ensure subscriptions are represented across all the relevant platforms: events - awards\conferences webpages\bespoke events.
- Drive renewal rates across individual and corporate subscriptions for print and online products
- Co-ordinate activity across multiple channels including email, web, print, events, and social media to ensure consistency of message.
- Measure and review performance within key ROI and KPI criteria to increase lead generation, conversion, and retention rates.
How to apply: Please send your CV covering letter. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.
Diversity and Inclusion: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
Apply for Job