About us: emap is a progressive content, subscription, and networking business. We connect influential people and organisations to a high-value network of decision-makers, data, and ideas through our industry-leading business to business portfolio of brands.
About the role: As Group Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and managing audiences and data marketing strategies, and for planning marketing activity for their allocated portfolio. You will lead the planning and execution of a wide variety of marketing campaigns and ensure the implementation and fulfilment of each campaign within budget and on schedule. Responsible for people and budget management you will forge strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and contribute to the strategic direction of new and existing products.
About you: with a track record of experience within brand, subscriptions, and events businesses you will have a good understanding of lead generation techniques to support sales and commercial acquisition efforts. Advanced understanding of marketing principles, you will have strong project management and organisation skills and ability to manage several simultaneous projects to tight deadlines.
- Develops compelling brand propositions for each product in their portfolio of brands to ensure all agreed targets are achieved.
- Develops audience engagement strategies through improved market intelligence and data that drive growth and increase revenue
- Ensures optimal circulation levels and audience reach are achieved on all products in their portfolio of brands
- Delivers staff continuity, with minimal/low attrition and demonstrable staff development, maximising contributions through alignment of individual skills and knowledge, with company strategies and opportunities
Benefits: emap is part of the Metropolis Group, together we are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
- 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell)
- Health plan Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers and more
How to apply: Please send your CV, covering letter. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.
Diversity and Inclusion: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
Apply for Job