Profusion is a leading customer and business analytics agency, who work with companies large and small to use the power of AI to solve their business challenges. We specialise in data strategy, predictive modelling and email marketing, and provide a full suite of services for our clients ranging from consultancy advice, through to the creation and execution of data driven innovation projects and marketing campaigns.
As a Senior Account Director, you will be responsible for managing relationships with some of our most high-profile clients, advising and supporting them on transformational data projects and email marketing campaigns to help increase customer engagement and optimising their operations. As the most senior account director you will be expected to drive delivery of our client strategy and develop new relationships at the highest level within existing and new clients. You will ensure that the rest of the Client and Strategy team are working together to maximise accounts and coordinate resources needed to service projects, build delivery plans and balance the expectations of clients with the execution of data driven projects. You will be expected to successfully develop business accounts creatively and financially, while working collaboratively with our new business team and ensuring that revenue targets are met and exceeded. You will be experienced in developing and discussing both technical and creative solutions for potential clients, whether this is BI, marketing or data science solutions.
You will have good potential for personal and career development, learn from and share knowledge with a range of talented, highly skilled and internationally diverse team of colleagues. All of this while embarking on an exciting journey with a pioneering, fast-growing company situated at the heart of London's Tech City.
You will lead our most critical and high potential client relationships and be responsible for the delivery of the client's goals from our team, working alongside our strategists, project leads, campaign delivery teams, data scientists, engineers and visualisers, clients and client agencies. You will be pivotal to helping our clients exceed their business objectives, through the use of data insights, customer intelligence, multi-channel best practice, expertise and innovation.
- Manage a portfolio of the most strategic clients, taking responsibility for growing revenue and drive business growth through existing clients.
- Taking a lead in clients' marketing, BI and data science solutions.
- Working with the strategy team and project leads to provide the utmost level of client service and maximising revenue opportunities.
- Be responsible and accountable for the success of our projects in delivering our clients' goals, on delivery and ongoing.
- Unlocking relationships within our clients' businesses with Profusion staff.
- Forecast, measure and report on revenues and margin for your accounts.
- Overcome objections and blockers to account growth.
- Liaising with senior client stakeholders on a day-to-day basis, building long-lasting relationships.
- Working with other senior managers to generate new accounts.
- Ensuring the client projects that you are responsible for are completed to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget.
- Using your skills to advise clients and push clients creatively and strategically.
- Developing a proactive account plan for your accounts in order to meet targets.
- With the heads of department, to motivate and support the client-centric delivery teams in delivering an outstanding service in order to retain and grow all customer accounts, taking responsibility for the quality of work carried out.
- To produce and monitor accurate and clear scenario planning and forecasting.
- Support the client-centric teams in the on-boarding of strategic new clients and be up to date with and have a view on the current and future trends within your client's industry to be able to successfully offer valuable solutions.
- Any other ad hoc responsibilities that may reasonably be required.
How to apply
If you are passionate about a career in the digital sector and managing high profile clients and you meet the requirements above, please click apply. The full job description can be found on our website.
Please note that because of the high number of applications we typically receive, it is not possible to answer everyone in person, successful candidates will hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date.
(Closing date for applications is the Sunday the 24th October 2021)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Apply for Job