We have a current opportunity for a Paid Social Account Manager on a permanent basis.
Are you passionate about Paid Social? Are you ready to step into an Account Manager role and work on clients across the FMCG sector? If so keep reading and hit that apply button.
Working as a Paid Social Account Manager you will work on clients within FMCG managing Paid Social campaigns. Working with the client on strategy and planning making sure their campaigns are the best they can be.
- Plan, forecast and create media plans ensuring client KPI'S are met
- Prepare for and lead client meetings and presentations
- Carry out campaign testing on and offer innovative ideas to improve success of campaign
- Complete reports and look at improvement opportunities and identify trends
- Scope new opportunities to improve performance and drive innovation
- Budget management
- Line manage, train, support and guide junior members of the team
- Campaign management on Facebook, Instagram, Linked In and Twitter.
To be successful as a Paid Social Account Manager you will-
- Have experience in paid social media planning and execution
- Able to manage and improve campaigns
- Can interpret data and identify trends
- Manage client engagement
- Want to manage a team
- Eager to improve knowledge and skills through continuous training and development
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
If you'd like to apply for the role as a Paid Social Account Manager apply now
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer
Apply for Job