About the client
Hicomply is a forward thinking SaaS solution, focussed on a global B2B market. The software platform gives organisations the tools they need to build their information security management system (ISMS) as well as protect business data. Designed by industry experts and established in the North East, Hicomply are a people-focused business, with a culture of continuous development where they work hard, having fun along the way. Hicomply have ambitious plans to grow the business and be one of the best technology firms to work for in the UK.
They are fast growing private equity backed business and have a leadership team with a proven track record of building great software products and successfully taking products to market.
Opportunity for impact
Leading the content strategy, reporting into the SEO Manager, you will be responsible for engaging and attracting partners to Hicomply.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Content manger to join a rapidly growing early stage software company and help build a Marketing department from the ground up. It will enable you to take the next stage in your career and develop into a seasoned high earning software content manager.
This role is newly created which allows you to make an impact, drive conceptual and executional content, and make Hicomply stand out with fresh ideas and engaging content.
A key objective of this role is to evaluate current content and diversify Hicomply's content offering, developing and delivering different formats, such as long-reads, videos, animations, interactives and podcasts. This is an exciting opportunity for a content specialist to make their mark!
What you'll be up to
• Work with the SEO Manager to plan, design and deliver content schedule and content calendars
• Content creation and optimisation based on content schedules to accelerate organic traffic growth and conversions, fulfil social media calendar and support paid advertising
• Management of content in the CMS; publishing and editing content
• Own and manage the content calendar and daily content and social delivery.
• Prioritise content according to business and customer objectives.
• Ongoing topic research, keyword research and content gap analysis to uncover actionable insights and inform content creation with good insight on consumer trends
• Work very closely with the team to ensure any content creation or changes align with the brand objectives
• Reporting on the performance of the blog and website content, providing useful data-backed insights and actions.
• Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability (e.g. video, social) with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
More about you
You will feel comfortable using your using Content experience and applying it into a technical Saas business.
You will be happy to learn technical and complex terms that may be new to you but be excited to translate them into engaging and creative concepts
It is not critical you come from a tech background, though it would be desirable, it is more about your demonstrable ability to come up with brilliant ideas to drive a brand forward
As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in the field and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
Apply for Job