We are looking for a seasoned and crypto-curious User Researcher to join our client's Service Design Team, working independently with key stakeholders in the business to develop our understanding the reach of our brands and service, perception in the market, quality of our customer touchpoints and optimising how we deliver on the goals of our customers.
The candidate must be competent in user research techniques, able to independently organise and conduct interviews with key clients, breadth of experience in survey design, and excellent at distilling complex learnings into impactful insights. Commercial and results-orientated, you will need to be able to tailor research that result in tangible improvements to user experience.
- Degree or post-graduate qualification in User Research, Psychology, or equivalent work experience
- Experience leading user research projects
- Experience conducting interviews with senior professionals and c-suite executives
- Must have strong written, visual and verbal communications skills.
- Chance to join the heart of the crypto industry and change the world
- Opportunity to stretch your skills within a dynamic and supportive creative space
- Flexible and remote working.
Does this interest you? Get in touch to find out more!
Apply for Job