As our Digital Analytics Executive, you will report into our Digital Analytics Manager, who will mentor, teach and train you, within our diverse marketing department. We are eagerly seeking a Digital Analytics Executive who has an interest in digital data sets, analytics and marketing channel performance.
To reward this role, we offer a good salary, 31 days holiday increasing with service, your birthday off each year, various staff benefits such as our discounted staff purchase scheme and Perkbox. In addition to this a chance to gain professional qualifications helping you further your career in marketing .
You will be supported by a manager who will train you to know everything about the job, you'll need to be a hard worker with the right attitude.
- Support in the delivery of Digital Analytics reporting, Cross Channel Attribution, Tracking and Data Cleanliness Management across digital analytics and other data suites
- Reporting of daily, weekly and monthly analytics data, website performance and marketing channel performance into concise reports and presentations
- Support in the delivery in-depth analysis and insights, typically presented in Microsoft Powerpoint or Excel, making recommendations for future actions and strategy
- Commercial inquisitiveness and understanding of turning data into tangible insights and recommendations
- A level educated or some experience within digital marketing, or equivalent
- At least 1 years' experience using Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics is essential, or equivalent
- Fast learner and ability to research and adopt new technologies quickly.
- Analytical mindset, questioning why constantly
- Experience with the Microsoft suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Positive, upbeat and self-motivated
- Strong numerical confidence
'We are certified as a Covid-19 secure employer - having complied with Government's guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19'
Apply for Job