Our client, a global company providing services to renowned businesses, are currently seeking an internal Project Co-ordinator/Administrator to join their thriving team on a Permanent basis.
You will be working across an allocated account but also providing support when needed for increases in team workload and holiday cover.
You will be managing a busy and varied workload and day to day activities, whilst ensuring that projects are delivered within time and cost parameters. This will require exemplary organisational and communication skills.
The position is based in Witham, Essex and offering the right candidate a salary of up to £23,000 per annum.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To support the Senior Account Manager in all aspects of project management and workload
- To ensure work is completed to deadline and within the client process
- Ensure everything needed for the project is ordered and received in a timely fashion, fitting into timescales
- To brief other departments with accurate information and reports
- Attend weekly progress meetings
- To keep the database up to date with all relevant details, to portray project progression
- To update the project tracker
- Upload and check information for accuracy and escalate when needed
- Work with external partners to complete work required
- To organise your workload effectively and be able re-prioritise dependent on project needs
- To liaise with both clients and staff, relaying correct information, updating them on project progress
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong experience of multiple line project management is desirable and beneficial
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication Skills with the ability to liaise cross-organisation internally and externally
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Use of CRM / MIS packages would be advantageous
- The ability to multi task and prioritise effectively
If you are a bright, motivated worker seeking a new role we'd love to hear from you - please apply online as soon as possible if you feel you have the right skills and experience needed for this role.
Apply for Job