IQ Solutions are recruiting a Studio Art Director for a major fashion brand, paying up to £48.000 plus a £2000 allowance to spend on their products. You will work 3 days per week in their West London office and 2 days per week from home.
What is expected of the Studio Art Director?
Reporting to their Head of Art Direction, this role will oversee and develop the creative output from our client's external studio agency in London and drive creativity and innovation across the stills and studio images. This role is the integral link between the studio and in-house teams.
As a Studio Art Director some of the exciting things that you will be involved with include:
- Managing their external creative agency and direct creative output
- Art Directing high quality studio and stills photography
- Overseeing creative of still life photography
- Manage daily image editing (including quality and consistency)
- Present creative decks and mood boards to communicate ideas
- Ensure online and offline content is in line with the global brand positioning and delivers against objectives
- Contribute to the art direction and visual identity of the brand to drive brand awareness, perception, traffic, and revenue online
- Sign off models, H&M artists & props for C.D.
- Provide support and input to the Art Direction teams
What we look for in a Studio Art Director?
- Solid understanding of photography and video creating briefs as well as lighting and technical knowledge of photography and Capture One.
What the Studio Art Director will receive?
- Up to £48,000 basic salary
- £2000 to spend on their clothing range
- Hybrid working policy
- A company which lives by its values of being friendly, grounded and uplifting
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Apply for Job