ROLE: Large Format Production Manager
Salary: £38K-£40K depending on experience.
My client are a leading provider of Large Format Printing, Graphics, Exhibitions and Retail Displays and as work is picking up, they are looking to bring in an experienced Large Format / Signage Production Manager to join their team.
- Minimum 2 years management experience in a similar role within a Large Format / Signage business.
- Very hands on with Production equipment - ideally experience in at least one of the following: Vutek, Acuity Flatbed, HP Latex Printers
- Ideally 2 years Zund (or equivalent) experience as well as Hand Finishing.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible to work out of hours when required
- Counterbalance Forklift License
- Installation Experience
- Schedule and manage workflow advising other departments on capacity
- Brief in and distribute tasks to the production team to meet deadlines
- Quality Control
- Manage and coach production teams
- Working with project managers to select appropriate production methods
- Keep the production team working within H&S guidelines
- Maintaining uptime of all production equipment with maintenance and servicing
- Stock Management - Ordering and organising of stock and materials
- Mounting, Laminating, weeding, vinyl application, hand trimming
- Hands on running of production equipment: Zund, vinyl cutter.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please get in touch with your up to date CV by applying within.
Production Manager, Production Supervisor, Print Manager, Print Supervisor, Large Format, Graphics, Signage, Print, wide format, retail displays, POS, Point of sale, Exhibitions, Events, Super wide format
Apply for Job