Corporate Marketing Copywriter
Engaging writer with confident proofreading skills sought, by expanding marketing team of international company
Rates: £250 - Umbrella / £190 - PAYE
Working pattern: Hybrid / flexible working including work from home
International finance consultancy based in Lime Street (EC3M), are looking to expand their teams experience, with the addition of a Corporate Copywriter.
Initially joining on an ongoing temporary basis, with a very strong possibility of extension or even permanent employment for the right individual.
The team you'll be joining are responsible for the marketing activity for their Broking side, who sell to large internationally recognised companies across all business sectors, including retail, construction, manufacturing.
You'll be confident in your ability in multiple digital and social media channels - draft web site articles and summaries, blog posts, research reports, opinion papers, social media posts and infographics.
Key activity areas will include:
- Assisting colleagues with copy drafts - pull out relevant areas, to ensure that the content is clear and concise for the business as a whole, at all levels.
- Interview Key Stakeholders and Sector Professionals outside of the business, working together to produce informative pieces for internal and external marketing tools.
- Attend events to enable accurate record any speaker and subject summaries for the wider business and externally
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Experience writing in financial services or highly regulated industry
- At least 5 years' experience, either in a similar corporate writing/editing/PR role or as a business journalist/freelancer writing news and in-depth features.
- Confident in writing for digital and social media.
- Clear understanding of how to write content that is search-engine friendly and ability to fully leverage content across multiple digital and social media channels.
- Strong research and interviewing skills and ability to communicate complex ideas in a jargon-free and engaging manner.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently but collaboratively in a team-based environment and to build relationships internally to meet editorial and marketing objectives.
- Preferably educated to degree level.
NB Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. However, unfortunately due to a high number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. However please do join our Facebook community, to be the first to see our new positions.
Keyworks: Copywriting, Copywriter, Publishing, Proofreading, Engaging, Blog, Multiple Media, Search Engine, Corporate, Professional
Apply for Job