We're looking for a Strategist & Copywriter to join our clients growing London team.
Our client is an award-winning international digital and creative design agency. They deliver real-world results, without compromising on originality.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Copy, the Strategist and Copywriter is responsible for creating content for clients across multiple industries.\You will work collaboratively with a creative team including writers, strategists and designers in a fast-paced environment.
Working across a number of projects simultaneously, on everything from campaigns, websites, apps, customer letters, and forms, to brand identities, tone of voice guidelines, and naming. You will help to generate and share original ideas that result in effective and compelling communications which drive real business results for our clients.
- A key pillar of quality control in the agency workload, including proofreading and checking deliverables for accuracy against the brief.
- Support other copywriters, strategists, and designers with everything from creative ideation to ad hoc needs, and help to prepare presentations and pitches - while also supporting outbound marketing initiatives for the agency.
- Research competitors, specific topics, creative inspiration as needed.
- Contribute to internal training sessions and onboarding session for new team members.
- Think strategically about how to drive action and engagement with customers.
- Help develop and maintain internal decks, bios, etc.
- Maintain brand tone for clients, and our clients own tone of voice, as appropriate.
- Proactively bring creative ideas to the team for further exploration and development, rather than waiting for assignments.
- You'll have a degree, with 2.1 minimum grade.
- You should have at least 3 to 6 years' provable experience writing complex copy that's strong, succinct and grammatically correct.
- You'll have a portfolio you're proud of, and that you can't wait to share with us.
- You can see the big picture, while taking control of the details.
- Ideally, you'll have specific experience (as a copywriter) working for clients/in- house in at least one of the financial services, insurance, and utilities industries.
- You're a fast-moving self-starter who takes ownership and responsibility for delivered work.
- You'll have strong research skills to make sure all content you write is factually accurate.
- You must have a passion for writing and be willing to collaborate and learn from other creative professionals. You consistently push yourself to do better.
- You'll need an excellent eye for detail to proof your own work and the work produced by the design team to make sure everything is absolutely error-free.
- You'll have brilliant time management skills and be able to hit tight deadlines.
- You'll be a native-level English speaker, and confident in the differences between British and American English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please get in touch if you fit the bill. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Job