Senior Sales Account Manager - Digital Media
Location: Milton Keynes / Part Remote
Salary £35-40k plus high OTE, excellent benefits and company culture
Inbox Recruitment has been assigned to recruit an experienced Senior Sales Account Manager with Digital Media experience to join a growing performance marketing and digital media agency with exciting plans for growth due to an increased demand for their products and services globally, so its a perfect time to join the team. They are a leader in the field where the focus is on the staff working smart and technology does the heavy lifting to deliver results for the company and its clients.
They are seeking a highly motivated and proactive Senior Sales Account Manager who is experienced at managing growth with an existing client base as well as identifying and developing new business relationships. The successful candidate will lead on lead efforts to establish and retain business growth opportunities. Primarily obtaining new clients and fostering business relationships to increase revenue from sales.
Dealing with all aspects of online data marketing, extending business with existing partners and finding new ones. Working closely with the tech department, having the freedom and flexibility to handle all affairs to reach or even exceed targets.
Undertaking extensive research of the marketplace to become a formidable knowledge base for the company in all areas including competitor analysis, current trends and identifying future opportunities and threats.
Produce business performance reports to submit to superiors regarding budgets, sales growth or declines, new business leads on weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. Continually assess company progress, sales and marketing successes. Mentoring and training staff within the business development team.
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or Business Development Manager
- Experience with Media Sales, Online Marketing, Advertising, Publishing Sales or Digital Media
- Experience in consultative selling techniques.
- Ability to manage relationships with partners including commercial, legal, financial, and marketing aspects
- Ability to negotiate contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You will be joining a friendly and social team that offer a very unique and rewarding working environment, with an onsite gym, free personal training sessions, free lunches and plenty of social gatherings, they really do like to look after their employees!
This is an urgent role so please apply now for an immediate response!
Key words: Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or Business Development Manager, Media Sales, Online Marketing, Advertising, Publishing Sales or Digital Media
Apply for Job