Do you want to work for one of the most successful international media agencies with one of the best retention rates in the industry?
As a Senior Planning Executive you will be working within this close-knit team across a number of their smaller clients spanning a range of industries. This collection of accounts will provide a brilliant range of experience and learning, which is invaluable for a long-term career in media.
- Cross channel - digital and offline
- Majority of campaigns are brand awareness but you will still be exposed to DR
- Liaising with senior clients and internal teams
- Helping to drive strategy and planning
- Managing two graduates
- MUST: understand both traditional and digital media
- MUST: agency experience
- MUST: have at least 12 months' experience
You will benefit from working for a media agency with an amazing reputation in the market. Their client satisfaction score is amongst the highest in the market, and significantly above agency norms. They have a huge focus on driving D&I and L&D programmes across the group and have now been recognised as one of the Best Places to work in 2021!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer
Apply for Job