They are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who is keen to develop a career in the digital industry to join the Ad Operations team. The successful candidate will work with the team in managing ad campaigns across our portfolio of websites. The role will be reporting into the Ad Operations Manager. ASAP start for 2 months on rolling contract. 30k salary. You ideally must have publishing experience.
Publisher in London (full time remote working)
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES Campaign and Ad Management:Work as part of team that manages all campaigns across our portfolio.Work closely with sales team to ensure campaigns go live swiftly and monitor where campaigns may be late.Manage campaigns to ensure both revenue and performance can be maximised.Liaise with Sales Planners on all campaign issues.Liaise closely with our licensed Ad Server on all technical issues and updatesWith Ad Operations, conduct technical troubleshooting and resolve any issues identified Monitor campaign performance through DFP and optimise campaigns to increase effectiveness and audience reachAcute attention to detail, and the ability to traffic campaigns error freeGeneral:
- To achieve individual objectives set as a result of appraisals/mid-term reviews.
- To comply with all relevant safety rules, procedures and guidelines.
- Excellent trafficking experience using DFP/GAM.
- Experience of digital ad campaign management is essential - in a similar role either at an agency, publisher or ad network
- Relevant experience and understanding of the programmatic ecosystem would be very advantageous to the role.
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent Excel skills
- Basic HTML skills an advantage but not essential
- Strong analytical background
- Experience of managing a number of simultaneous tasks and projects by prioritising effectively and monitoring progress
- The ability to consider the "big picture" and overall delivery schedule before accepting additional tasks
- Effective time management skills working to agreed deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt communication style to suit the audience
- The ability to express views clearly using supporting facts and information. And able to offer alternatives to encourage agreement and acceptance
- Systematically collect all the relevant information to identify the root causes of problems
- Make connections and establish trends and patterns in data
- Resolve potentially conflicting information
- Adapt their personal style in response to the needs of others in the team
- Go out of their way to share information, expertise and learning with colleagues
- Keep up to date with technical and functional developments in the business
- Attend all necessary training to keep up to date with the requirements of their job
- Track recording of working with Sales Planner to set up and launch online campaigns
- Experience in monitoring campaign performance
Interviews this week
30k salary on day rate
Reporting into Ad Ops Manager
Apply for Job