Quest Search and Selection is partnering with this lifestyle, British fashion brand that has been established for 10 years and have a real focus on sustainability and a goal to upscale the business in an ethical way. This business has had recent investment and are currently on a upward trajectory of growth. In this Performance Marketing Manager position you will be part of the wider digital marketing team and looking after the leadership of all the paid marketing channels for the business.
Key responsibilities for this Performance Marketing Manager position -
- Overseeing all performance of Paid Channels that includes Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliates, Display and YouTube.
- The role will encompass all Paid Channels with the support of 2 direct reports & paid media agency.
- Full P&L of the marketing budgets.
- Shape the strategy for Paid Channels to best support the business goals and ambitious new customer targets.
- Reporting & Measurement - own the Paid Channel KPIs & manage budgets to deliver profitable campaigns.
- Share data driven insights which will support future investment.
To be successful in this Performance Marketing Manager position-
- You will be operating at a Management level and have led a small team
- Being in control of large paid marketing budgets so very open to people who have worked for big retailers/brands looking for a role in a scale up business!
- You must have circa 5 years industry experience across all Paid channel with particular focus on Paid Search &Social and Display
- The business is open to candidates in retail, eCommerce or agency side and have experience of managing large budgets and campaigns
- A comprehensive understanding of Facebook Business Manager & Google Tech Stack
- Willingly takes the initiative and suggest new approaches.
Benefits of this Performance Marketing Manager position -
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working - 3 days in a brand-new office and 2 days at home
- 25 days holiday
- Working for an ethical & sustainable focus brand
If you are interested in this role and have the right experience, please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference JO-285 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Job