This global network media agency has created an end-to-end business team for one of their largest clients! The high performing operation brings the entire resource within the Group to collaborate and work closely in one place - this includes media, planning, creative and analytics.
As a B2B Performance Planning Manager, you will be joining a growing team, working across one of the top advertisers in the UK with an annual media spend of around £100 million. They have a true partnership with the agency and the team were shortlisted for Campaign Media's Team of the Year just a couple of months ago!
- Managing DTC campaigns, driving revenue for e-com
- Working with the brand team to integrate lower funnel activations into wider plans
- Involved in all aspects of the day-to-day running of the account, from planning through to PCA
- Liaising with clients, internal specialists and partner agencies
- Digital role covering PPC, social and display
- Activation or planning background
- Experience across digital channels
- Experience of performance campaigns
You will benefit from working for a media agency with an amazing reputation in the market. Their client satisfaction scores are amongst the highest in the market, significantly above agency norms. They have a huge focus on driving D&I and L&D programmes across the Group. They have now been recognised as one of the Best Places to work in 2021! Benefits are endless and include things such as Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Enhanced Parental Leave, Birthday day off, Season Ticket Loans, Metal Health Programmes and more!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer
Apply for Job